Smiley Face relaxable balls- Case of 12
- Great to hand out at the start of a meeting to give participants something to keep their hands busy and their minds alert.
- Take a 5 minute break and have a juggling competition.
- Have participants come up with a name for their smile ball that reflects what they learned from the event. eg: ARTEE achieve-results-teamwork-equals-efficiency; FRED focus-reach-encourage-develop...have them share their name with everyone for an amusing and enlightening experience.
- Have participants write the most useful point(s) they acquired from the meeting on their ball in pen to work as a desktop reminder.
- Put partipants into teams of 2 or 3 and have a tossing competition. Teams that can keep the ball or balls tossing back and forth the longest without dropping any wins!
INCLUDES: 12- 2.6" assorted smiley face stress balls
Search by Keyword